Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Guide to Uncrushable

The maintankadin forums have been an excellent source of information as I learn the ins and outs of pally tanking. Now that my pally is 70, I'd like to start taking her to Kara and be able to MT. This requires her to be "Uncrushable." Easier said than done...considering the mind boggling variety of gear/drops/etc. that are technically "tank gear" and wearable by a paladin.

And then I came across this list: Eanin's Failsafe Uncrushability Guide

Now I know exactly what I need to collect, and I'll actually be viable in Kara a lot sooner than I thought.

I also picked up the "Pally Power" mod, which everyone says is a must have, can't wait to test it out!

1 comment:

Winter said...

Nice list!

Looks like its time to put the smack down on Pantheon, Warp Splinter, and Aeonus.