Monday, June 16, 2008

A Rogue Without Macros

...is a dead rogue!

I answered the call for help (affectionately called "Code Pink" by Annarchy) the other night, soon after my UI overhaul, with my rogue. She's small, sneaky and when played properly deadly and hard to kill. That is, when I have my macros setup and hitting 11111111 actually DOES something. *sigh* So there I am, sneaking around (after the first death) trying to both watch my guildmate's back, and figure out which keys were supposed to be bound to what. I managed to kill a couple of the ganking horde, but death because your vanish button does nothing is not pleasant. I...well, I have to admit, a couple of them got away. Shameful. To my guildmate: I'm sorry I nubbed it up! To the horde scum that got away with murder? I will find you. And you will face the wrath of the pink haired gnome. With macros. /vanish

No comments: