Monday, July 14, 2008

Protected

The Blizzard Authenticator has really helped to put my mind at ease when it comes to account security. It has always been a big issue for me, since I would feel horrible if anything happened to the guild through some hacker getting their dirty hands on my account. Sure, characters are restorable...but I've heard horror stories of guilds being disbanded. That would kill me. Not to mention the fact that I now feel safer in having only my account have access to the guild funds in our bank.

I was a tiny bit worried that it would be irritating to have to put in an extra number each time I wanted to login, but it's really easy and no trouble at all compared to the peace of mind it offers.

I'm good to go, authenticator is setup and working...now we all just hope the battery has a nice long life expectancy!

No comments: