Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Horde Alting

So, over the holiday weekend I decided to check up on Annarchy's horde side guild. It was started back in January by myself, and a member of Panda Attack (our counterpart horde guild on Dark Iron) as a place for the members of both guilds to hang out together, if they so choose.

It hasn't been super active, as members of both guilds usually focus most of their play time on their main characters, however we do have a few people who play there a lot. After our recent horde newbie event, interest has been sparked again, and a few people have started playing new horde alts.

I decided to join in the fun, rather than just check the bank and roster and logout like I have a tendency to do on most occasions. I rolled a new druid.

Now, as is clear from my character list here, I already have a druid. In fact, I already have just about every class. But druids are different. My druid is currently resto and geared for raid healing. This new horde druid? Totally Feral.



This is my new moo druid, also named Feathermyst, grinning for the camera. She reached level 20 last night, and can now turn into a kitty too. Adventuring through the horde content has been a fun and refreshing change of pace from the all to familiar alliance quests and leveling process. I don't know if this druid will reach the level cap, but for now she is a fun addition to my alt collection.

No comments: