Sunday, June 1, 2008

Why /gkick?

As my guild approaches it's three year anniversary, and my time as a wow altaholic nears it's fourth...I decided it's time to write about what I know.

What's behind the title? Well, it's funny. /gkick is something that's rarely used, but often joked about in my guild. On the other hand, as any GL will tell you, /gkick is the first "power" you have to learn how to handle as the leader of a guild. Sometimes it's a threat, sometimes it's a solution, and sometimes it's not an option.

My goal here is not to have the mother of all blogs, but rather a place to bring all of my wow related thoughts, adventures and random notes. You've been warned. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog certainly looks like it is going to be a very interesting read indeed. Loving it so far! Always great to read about something which is one of my great, never to be fulfilled dreams - Guild leadership.