Friday, June 27, 2008

Tease! (Part 2)

We find out tonight! Or, really...in the morning for most people. I'm really tempted to get online and check when the announcement is made around 2:30am my time. I know, that makes me pretty nerdy sounding, but I hate waiting! The suspense is driving me nuts, just as I'm sure Blizzard hopes it will.

So what do we have now? Ice, Stars, Runes (from every game so far), and Eyes. Clearly defined eyes and a prominent brow now, as opposed to just hints of eyes yesterday.

I'm just not getting Diablo from this picture. I know a lot of people want it to be Diablo...but I really think it's something to do with Starcraft (world of...pretty please!) or WotLK at this point. The crazy rumor that it might be an early release of the DK sounds great, but seems doubtful. The Death Knight is a pretty major component of the WotLK expansion...the only reason I could see to release it early, is to allow them to level up and experience the content from 70-80 with everyone else. But it doesn't seem likely to me.

And those secret numbers and the picture? Ha. A penguin..which looks like an artistic recreation of the new ones we'll have in WotLK to me...and the numbers from LOST? Yeah...Blizzard is toying with is.

Only a few more hours and it will all be made clear. I hope...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate being at work all day and not knowing whats going on. :(