Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July to everyone who celebrates this holiday, and happy Friday to the rest :)

To celebrate the three-day weekend, Winter and I, plus our 5-year-old have turned to our wild side and rolled three horde side druids. Annarchy has a horde alt guild over on Sargeras called "Pink Pandas" that we share with our Dark Iron rivals, Panda Attack (horde). Since my alliance druid is resto, this one, of the same name (Feathermyst) shall be ferlol. I've already got my level 10 bear form and am quite happily bounding around the barrens mauling raptors and striders alike.

Winter says that since his alliance side druid is feral, he may go resto or balanced with this one, though he managed to name his differently from his first druid.

Overall our 4th of July weekend should be nice and relaxing with much fireworks and ice tea and mauling of creatures.

1 comment:

Pike said...

So many bloggers play Alliance on Dark Iron!

All my friends and family play Horde on Dark Iron. They all tried to talk me into it but I decided to be the oddball who ran away and rolled Alliance on an RP server.